What to bring to class
Prepare for a great class experience.
What to wear: Loose fitting clothing that easily rolls up well above the elbows and knees. Socks if your feet get cold.
Where to practice and view the course: Choose a space that is warm enough for you, well ventilated, and without distractions.
Be sure you have enough space to lie down, or stretch out. Choose a room where you won't be disturbing anyone because we may have discussions, or be using our voices and/or tuning forks. However, tuning forks are pretty quiet.*
What to bring:
- Have your notes downloaded and/or printed with a pen so you can easily take notes.
- A yoga mat, or massage table may come in handy to sit on, or lie down.
- A blanket or pillow to roll under your knees if you need back support.
- A pillow for your head.
- A chair, counter, or other stable thing to hold onto while performing some of the stretches or moves if you have poor balance.
- If you have essential oils, have them handy along with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil (FCO).
- We may give instructions of which essential oils to bring before the class begins. *It is not required to have the essential oils or tuning forks in order to participate and achieve results.
- You can always purchase the wellness tools as needed, or when you can so you can practice the class exercises at your pace.
- If you have tuning forks have them handy in case we use them.
- We may not use every tool for every class* time permitting, and specific needs of the course subject matter.